Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why...

So this week was a struggle still. But after my meeting on Tuesday, I have been asking myself the same question over and over again. Why? Why am I struggling with an eating disorder. Hearing some of the stories of others was an eye opener. Everyone had a story to tell and valid reason to be struggling with an eating disorder, but I didn't. I grew up in a loving two parent house hold, my sister and I got along, we went on vacations, I got to do the things I wanted to and my parents were really supportive. So why am I struggling with this disease? I almost feel as if I am not good enough to have an eating disorder, like I'm not worthy. Everyone else has a story to tell and reasoning behind it. But I don't. I feel as if I am being selfish for being bulimic. Is that a valid question? Am I being overdramatic? I guess I am just lost, and looking for some sort of map to tell me how this should all be working. Hmm...maybe with a new week i'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment