Sunday, August 7, 2011

Still a long ways to go..

The ongoing battle with this disease gets to me every single day. Sometimes I just want to give up and just let it take me over, but then I remember to ask myself one simple question: Why? Why would I let this addiction, obsession, disease, whatever you want to call it take over? Why would I want to live the rest of my life battling every single day with something that should not be so hard to deal with. Food. Food is something that has over powered me, it has taken control and isn't letting go. But I am absolutely determined to beat this. Every passing day that goes by is just one step closer to beating this silly addiction, and I hope one day, I will be on the right side of recovery.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you well on your recovery journey. I hope you will keep blogging. I don't binge but I purge everything that I eat and it has complete control of me. I really hope you can break free.

    ReplyDelete